The At Home Pass grants attendees the following:
• Access to the virtual convention (August 19, 2022)
• One live-streamed panel (panels will not be for sale, available to all attendees)
• Free 21-day access to recorded footage via WHOVA of any panel you purchase, and those included in the pass**
• Possibility to purchase extras such as panels, autographs, herograms, and live-chat sessions
• Access to Whova (View personalized schedules, chat with others, polls & more)
• No extra service fees when purchasing extras
**subject to any restrictions in guests contracts
Here are some of the extras we have in store. Specific guests and schedules are to be announced.
- Autograph: Personalized autograph
- Herogram: Personal video recording (not live) **
- 1:1 Chat: 2 minute 1:1 chat
- Living Room Chat: 30 minutes chat with 20 fans
- Photographs: Unique posed photos just for you that can then be autographed.
- Panels: 30 minute panel (with moderator)
*Please notes that the term “guest or guests” means the cast or crew members attending the convention.
Note: There is a separate, flat-rate shipping fee for autographs available in our shop, which covers the shipment of all autographs and photo ops purchased from your account for this event, in one shipment. Please include this product in your order if you intend on buying autographs to ensure that the items will be delivered to you.
See more details about At Home Conventions by Jalmics here.
Please be aware that recording or taking your own personal screen shots of any guest, chat or panel is strictly forbidden and a violation of the privacy agreement that we have with our guests. It is a condition of the purchase of our passes that you comply with this request by our guests. If you do not then your access privileges will be immediately revoked and you will forfeit all rights to take part any further in our event and all purchases will be forfeit with no right to refund. Our Disciplinary Board will also review your digression and assess whether a lifetime ban to all Jalmics events should be implemented. You will have the right to submit a statement in your defence to be included with your case when it is brought before the board.
Many guests are no longer taking part in virtual conventions due to supposed fans violating this clause and we undertake to our guests only to allow true and loyal fans into our events who would not betray their trust and loyalty. Please don’t let down your heroes.