Parent Pass (for parents/guardians of minors aged 10-15 years of age): Free of charge
- access to the event location
- no access to the panel room
- no possibility to purchase extras
A parent pass enables you to accompany the minor to the event location, as parents/ guardians of minors are required in attendance at all times.
It will not give you access to our panel room.
We have a designated area for minors in the panel rooms where they will be supervised by our staff so that parents/guardians do not have to purchase a full price pass.
If you do select the parent pass and leave your minor under our supervision then you MUST remain on hotel property and readily available to contact at all times. You cannot leave the hotel building, but you can take advantage of other areas within the hotel, you don’t have to remain in the convention area.
Please note that unless there are seats unsold you will not have the option of upgrading from a parent pass to a full pass on the day of the event if you or the minor changes their mind about being in our supervision.
At the time of ordering the passes an email is sent to email@example.com stating the name of the account holder, and the names of the attendees.
- Attached to the email should be,
- The Minors Permission Form (will be available soon)
- A copy of the passport and/or State issued ID of the minor(s) attending
- A copy of the passport and/or State issued ID of the parent/guardian who is the account holder with Heroes of the Shadow World.
For more information, please see our minors policy.