Thank you for taking an interest in Heroes of the Shadow World, the first convention about the tv series Shadowhunters in North America. Here you can find our press releases and information about press registration for the event. If you have any other questions please contact us:
PRESS REGISTRATION FOR THE CONVENTION
Due to the nature of our event being a small and intimate convention that will in part be a fundraiser for The Trevor Project, we can only offer a very limited number of press badges. In general, Heroes of the Shadow World press registration is open for working journalists in print, broadcast and digital media who regularly make editorial contributions.
Press Badge Access
Our press badge gives you access to Heroes of the Shadow World for the complete three days. The press badge will allow you access to our panel room as long as space is available, as we are a “fans first” event.
The press badge does not give you
- guaranteed seating at the panels and workshops
- the right to cut lines
- free access to any event requiring an additional ticket
- early or special access to the Heroes of the Shadow World
Due to a very tight schedule, interviews with the cast and crew of Shadowhunters will unfortunately be unlikely. Given their express permission, you may however interview our delegates.
Application process and further guidelines
Applications can be submitted from February 1, 2020 up to March 15, 2020. Please refrain from any queries outside of this period.
- Your application must include an assignment letter, a signed letter on company letterhead from the head of your media outline. This letter must include your full name and title as well as the interest and reasons to attend as a press outlet.
- Submitting an application does not mean you will automatically receive a press badge. We will notify you if your application has been approved or denied.
- Press badges are issued individually and are only valid for one person. Press badges cannot be transferred and resold.
Please submit your application from February 1, 2020 up to March 15, 2020: email@example.com