New York Marriott Marquis is a vibrant fixture of Times Square and brilliantly captures the iconic energy and spirit of Manhattan. Located on West 46th Street and Broadway, this hotel places guests near some of NYC’s most illustrious attractions including Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and the Theater District. Experience incredible restaurants including New York’s only revolving dining room with spectacular views of Times Square. Set the stage for a relaxing stay with a 24-hour fitness center and all-day in-room dining. Expert staff help you navigate this ever-evolving hotel in Manhattan.
Special Convention Deal
We have negotiated a great convention deal for our attendees;
- Complementary wi fi in guest rooms
- Complementary use of the fitness centre
- Destination Fee Waived
- Convention Room Rate valid from 15th – 30th April, 2022
- One Person Room Rate – $245.00 per room per night, reduced to $221.00 if booked directly with the Marriott using the passkey number
- Two Person Rate – $245.00 per room per night [$122.50 per person per night] reduced to $221 if booked directly with the Marriott using the passkey number
- Three Person Rate – $285.00 per room per night [$95 per person per night] reduced to $256 if booked directly with the Marriott using the passkey number
- Four Person Rate – $310.00 per room per night [$77.50 per person per night] reduced to $290 if booked directly with the Marriott using the passkey number
The difference in rates is due to the payment processing fees and administration costs of offering instalments and shared occupancy, which has been charged at 10% of the room rate. The rate is still either equal to or below the room rate for the previous hotel and has a number of additional benefits that we have negotiated.
Equipped with one king size bed or two full size beds, the superior rooms can hold 1-4 occupants.
Booking of the rooms
- If you would like to book directly with ourselves then this can be done through our online shop.
If you are a single traveller and choose to book through our shop, we will offer the option of shared rooms and will allocate on the basis of same sex. However, if you want to share with a specific person, you must inform us at the time of booking.
For those on a budget, we also offer instalment payments.
There are only a limited number of 4 person sharing rooms so they are allocated on a first come basis.
We want you to be able to join in the complete weekend experience of the Heroes of the Shadow World without worrying about travelling and traffic and hope that this arrangement will enable you to make the most of your stay in the Big Apple!
- You can also call the toll-free reservation line below to make your reservation directly with the Marriott Marquis. or to speak directly with a reservation agent.
The toll free number for your GroupMax / Passkey groups is 877-303-0104.
(Local 800 Number: 800-843-4898)
International Callers: 212.398.1900 for GroupMax/Passkey groups
You can also book using the online booking service: https://book.passkey.com/go/HeroesoftheShadow
Our Room Sharing Service and pricing options
We are happy to arrange room sharing for you in order to make it easier for you to stay in the convention hotel. Please read the pricing options above carefully in order to select the option that best fits your needs.
If you select our sharing service with 3 or 4 room occupants you will be sharing a full size bed with one other occupant in the room. If you have advised us who you wish to share with, then the occupants will be as you have stated. However, you must all book on the same day and advise us on that day. If you have not specified companions, then we will allocate at random, but guarantee your roommate will be of the same sex.
Please note: We do need to advise you that we cannot re-room you during the convention if you have any personal differences with your assigned roommate. We request a curfew on shared rooms, where occupants have been allocated by us, of 12:00 midnight (or a time agreed upon by roommates) as a courtesy to your roommates. No other convention delegates are allowed to access to your room unless all parties in the room have agreed to it in advance of them obtaining access.