Our ”At Home” service enables you to take part in our conventions no matter where you currently are in the world!
With our “At Home” Conventions, we bring the convention to you.
Here are just a few of the perks:
- Available no matter where you are in the world!
- Free 7-day access to recorded footage of any panel you purchase*
- At least one pre-determined panel is included with your pass (depends on event)
- Possibility to purchase Extras such as panels, autographs, videograms, and live-chat sessions
- No extra service fees when purchasing extras. (The extra price is the final price, no extra fees)**
- Access to exclusive giveaways
- Access to pre-event activities and content
- Personalized schedule in Whova app
* subject to any restrictions in guests contracts
**except for autographs
Note: There is a separate, flat-rate shipping fee for autographs available in our shop, which covers the shipment of all autographs purchased from your account for each event. Please include this product in your order if you intend on buying autographs to ensure that the items will be delivered to you. The shipping fee includes tracking and insurance for your glossy photo and autograph, and the “Autograph + 1:1 Chat” price also includes a 2 minute 1:1 chat and a separate screenshot of the chat, emailed to you.
Our At Home Formats
At Home Edition
Virtual convention held digitally via Whova and Zoom. Opportunities to meet your favorite guests without leaving the comfort of your home. Autographs, 1 on 1 chats, cozy chats, living room chats, hangouts, panels, workshops.
It Takes Two
A 1-day event spotlighting 2 themed guests from one fandom, with the opportunity to spend the entire day with your favorites in chats, dedicated panels, and other activities.
A 1-day event spotlighting one guest, with the opportunity to spend the entire day with your favorite in chats, dedicated panels, and other activities.
Have you ever thought… “I wish I could attend this convention, but…”
“I just live too far away”
“I can’t take time off my job”
“I cannot afford the travel expenses”
“I can’t find a babysitter”
There’s the convention of a lifetime happening and you desperately wish you could go and be part of the exciting buzz? But you just can’t seem to make it work…
Don’t despair! The good news is: with Jalmics, there’s no such thing as “too far away!” We want our conventions to be as international and inclusive as possible and care about those unable to physically make the trip to our events.
That’s how the idea of our “At Home” service was born. Our service enables you to take part in our convention no matter where you currently are in the world. You even have many of the same options that our on-site attendees have.
The advantages of our “At Home” service
- Watching live-stream panels or workshops – your personal front row view
- Choosing a photo of your favorite celebrity, that they will personally sign for you. (At Home Shipping required)
- Ordering Herograms, which means your chosen celebrity will record a personal video message for you.
- Enjoying live-chat sessions and more!
I am interested! How do I sign up?
- Purchase the “At Home” Pass for the convention you wish to attend. A separate fee is payable for each convention.
- After you have registered, you can purchase different services (“extras”). Please keep in mind that there may be limited spaces available, eg for the chats. They will be available on a first come basis.
- Enjoy the event! Visit our At Home FAQ for information on how to best be prepared for the virtual convention and for what kinds of extras we offer.
Upcoming At Home Events
Heroes of the Shadow World
Holiday At Home Edition 2021
December 11th, 2021
Guest: Katherine McNamara, Matthew Daddario, Emeraude Toubia, Luke Baines, Jack Yang, Anna Hopkins, Nicola Correia-Damude, Alan Van Sprang & Tessa Mossey.
Infinite Hearts Heroes
January 15th, 2022
Guest: Tom Welling
Heroes of the Shadow World
April 22-24, 2022
Guests: Matthew Daddario, Harry Shum Jr., Katherine McNamara, Alberto Rosende, Emeraude Toubia, Dominic Sherwood, Luke Baines, Isaiah Mustafa, Jade Hassouné, Anna Hopkins, Tessa Mossey, David Castro, Kimberly-Sue Murray, Nicola Correia-Damude, Alan Van Sprang, Vanessa Matsui, Adam Kenneth Wilson & Sydney Meyer.