Refer to the slides for information about attending the virtual convention and software you may need.
Q: Do I need a pass if I only want to see one guest?
A: Yes, to gain access to the event, you must have a pass.
Q: What time is the event?
A: The times depend on what time zone the actors are in. They vary per event. A schedule will be announced shortly before the event.
Q: What is an ‘extra’?
A: When we use the term ‘extra’, we are referring to anything that is for purchase that is not included in the pass. For example: Panels, Autographs, 1:1 Chats, etc. are considered extras.
Q: Can I buy extras for someone else?
A: You have two options. 1) You can purchase a gift certificate for the other person so they can purchase. 2) You can make the purchase and email us to transfer the purchase. Please email us the product name, plus the person’s name and email to which you would like to send the transfer. Please note: the transfer window will end before the convention.
Q: I do not want to be onscreen during my autograph session, is that okay?
A: Yes! of course. If you wish not to be shown on screen at any time or have your microphone enabled to directly converse with the guests, please inform your meeting host and they will pass on your question to the guest. This is to be applied to any extra.
Q: What are the rules?
A: Please see Rules of Conduct page.
Q: If I can not attend the session, can I get a refund?
A: All sales are final. Please see our Terms & Conditions.
Q: When does my chat time start?
A: Please note that the allocated time for all activities begins when you are admitted into the Zoom meeting and includes any time spent resolving technical issues or connecting to media devices. We will do our best to keep introductions brief and let you spend time with your favorite guest. To ensure that you can enjoy the activity for the full duration, we recommend that you test your technical setup and Zoom settings in advance. Please see slides at the top of this page.
Q: Do you have translators?
A: Due to the amount of languages needed, we can not offer this service at this time, but you may provide your own. If you do, please notify us in advance by email.
Q: Do I get a screenshot of panels I attend?
A: Due to the amount of people attending a panel, you will only get a screenshot for any extras except panels, equaling the quantity you have purchased. Example: if you purchased two 1:1 chats, you will receive 2 screenshots.
Q: I have not received my… (screenshot, autograph, herogram)
A: Before inquiring about your missing items, refer to the Whova announcements regarding that extra. There will be an “all sent” message after we conclude sending that item. If there is an item you are missing after the “all sent” announcement, please email us with the name of the product you are looking for. We can not answer these issues on social media.
Please note screenshots take up to 3 weeks, Herograms up to 8 weeks and Autographs up to 12 Weeks (shipping/herograms could be delayed longer due to circumstances beyond our control).
Q: My purchases are not showing up in Whova! or I can not join the event in Whova.
A: Purchases can take up to 24 hours to show up in Whova, including passes. If you bought your pass and have downloaded whova with the same email address, you will see the event and your items within that time period.
Make sure you check “Full Agenda” Tab, also try logging in and out of your account. If more than 24 hours have passed, and you tried these suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
Q: How do I download Whova?
A: The link will be provided via email when available. Usually approximately a week before the event.
Q: Why do I need Whova, if the meetings are via Zoom?
A: We host the convention via the Whova app, it shows you your schedule and provides the links to the Zoom meets approximately 10 minutes before the meeting. Plus there are chat and game options and the opportunity to watch purchased panels after the event* via the Whova app. *pursuant to contracts
Q: I have some extras that conflict or overlap, what should I do?
A: Please email us (in one email) a list of your conflicts. We will do our best to accommodate you, if an extra is the same time as a recorded panel, you will be able to re-watch the panel if you miss some of it due to another extra.
Our Convention Glossary
Virtual convention held digitally via Whova and Zoom. Opportunities to meet your favorite guests without leaving the comfort of your home. Autographs, 1 on 1 chats, cozy chats, living room chats, hangouts, panels, workshops.
Physical convention at a location with guests and fans. Single or multi-fandom. Autographs, chats, novelty chats, panels, behind the scenes workshops and more!
It Takes Two
A 1-day event featuring 2 themed guests from one fandom, with the opportunity to spend the entire day with your favorites in chats, dedicated panels, and other activities.
In The Spotlight
A 1-day event featuring spotlighting one guest, with the opportunity to spend the entire day with your favorite in chats, dedicated panels, and other activities.
The opportunity to meet one or a small group of guests. Chats, panels, autographs and more are possible.
Pass, Extras, Merchandise
At Home Extras
- 1 on 1 Chat: 3 minute 1:1 chat with a guest via Zoom. As a bonus, you will have a keepsake forever as a screenshot of this chat will be emailed to you within 3 weeks.
- Auto + 1:1 Chat: Autograph signing with a guest. Includes a 2 minute 1:1 chat via Zoom. Not only do you have 1 on 1 time, but he/she will also sign an autograph for you in the session. You get an added bonus at no charge, a screenshot of this chat will be emailed to you. Please allow 3 weeks for the screenshot to reach you and up to 12 weeks for the autograph. Please note that shipping will need to be purchased.
- Autograph: Autograph only. A form will be emailed to gather information for completion. Please note that shipping will need to be purchased. Please allow up to 12 weeks for the autograph to arrive. Please note that shipping will need to be purchased.
- Cozy Chat: 10 minute chat with a guest plus 4 fans via Zoom. There are 4 places in each Cozy Chat (not including the guest). If you would like to enjoy this chat specifically with just your own friends, then you need to purchase the quantity required in one order. Added bonus at no charge, a screenshot of this chat will be emailed to you.
- Mini Cozy Chat: 4 fans chat with 1 guest for 5 Minutes.
- Living Room Chat: 30 minute chat via Zoom with a guest with a limited amount (20-30) of attendees. including one screenshot per purchased extra.
- Trio Chat: 2 fans + guest for 4 minutes. Includes one screenshot per attendee. Price is per fan.
- Triple Treat Three people (two guests, one fan), three minutes, three times the fun! It’s a TRIPLE TREAT!
- Videogram (also known as Herogram): A pre-recorded personal video (up to 30-seconds) will be emailed to you. The guest will record a message with a dedication or message. These recordings are special and priceless and something to treasure. Please allow up to 8 weeks after the convention for them to be emailed. This does not account for circumstances that our out of our control.
- Hangout: Two/Three guests plus a limited amount of attendees hangout and chat via Zoom.
- Fantastic Four: Two attendees and two guests four minutes chat
- Panels: A themed discussion hosted by a moderator, with one or several guests.
- Workshops: Specialized discussions with crew and cast. Topics include: Hair and Make-Up, Writing, Direction, Props, Locations, Special Effects and more.